OkCupid’s Dating Data Center
What singles virtually the world are matching on in May 2022
We’ve widow new matching questions well-nigh love, mental health, the metaverse, and NFTs, and so far this year there’s been 200 million responses to our in-app questions.
What we’re asking:
- Is mental health as important as physical health?
- Do you understand what the metaverse is?
- Have you joined the metaverse?
- Are you excited well-nigh the metaverse?
- Do you believe we have the power to manifest love?
- Would you stage someone that wasn’t your usual “type”?
- Are you interested in NFTs?
What you’re saying:
- 99% of scrutinizingly 1 and ½ million people on OkCupid said mental health is as important as physical health
- 61% of OkCupid respondents believe therapy is good for people and 33% said it’s necessary, while 5% don’t think it’s for them and only 1% do not believe in it
- 43% of daters said they understand what the metaverse is when asked (34% said kinda and 23% said no)
- 47% of OkCupid respondents have not joined the metaverse yet, 42% want to, 6% joined but aren’t into it, and 5% joined and think it’s incredible
- 74% of daters aren’t excited well-nigh the metaverse and will stay in reality
- 83% of increasingly than 45,000 OkCupid users believe they have the power to manifest love
- More than half (51%) of over 125,000 people on OkCupid said they would stage someone that wasn’t their usual type and 44% said they would if the person was really interesting (only 4% of daters said they would not)
- 38% of OkCupid respondents do not see the point in NFTs, 31% do not know what an NFT is, 24% are interested but haven’t purchased any, and 7% are interested in NFTs and own at least one
Download OkCupid to find a date now.